Ready for icy city streets and snow-topped mountains, the Hunter Original Women’s Insulated Metallic Ankle Snow Boots are designed to be worn in temperatures as low as -22°C (-8°F). Made with a hydroguard coating, these lightweight, slip-on grey boots have a waterproof foot for protection from puddles and snow. To keep your feet warm, they are lined with vegan fleece.
- Certified vegan
- Waterproof lower
- Metallic nylon upper
- Handcrafted and lightweight
- Easy to clean and quick to dry
- Insulating fleece lining
- Ortholite footbed
- Pull tab for ease of entry
- Kick Spur for ease of removal
- Hydroguard waterproof internal membrane to keep your foot dry
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -22°C
Size/Fit Summary: Fits smaller. If you have a wider ankle or are in-between sizes, it is recommended to size up due to the fitted sock inner which fits snug to the ankle for ultimate insulation.