Style so smooth it's barely legal. The KÜHL FLEECE LINED KOLLUSION™ features a water-resistant/breathable fabric with a polyurethane coating and synthetic wax. Combined with a high-pile Italian fleece lining and hood, this four-season jacket provides soft, durable protection.
Designed to shut out the cold, the FLEECE LINED KOLLUSION features a full front zipper behind an outer draft flap with bar button closure. Taffeta sleeve lining with insulation allows easy on/off while also providing warmth and comfort.
Two chest pockets with snap closure and two hand pockets with snap enclosures on the top and zippered entry at the side provide secure storage. The gusseted cuff features an added snap adjustment. Contrast stitching adds visual impact to the already stylish FLEECE LINED KOLLUSION.
- Fabric 1: Main body: DYNAWAX™ Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, Wax Finish 195 GSM
- Fabric 2: 100% Polyester Fleece 300 GSM
- Fabric 3: 100% Nylon with 100% Polyester Insulation 317 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE LARGE: 975 G | 34.4 OZ
- KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion
- Outer draft flap with snap closure shuts of the cold
- Internal chest pocket to secure valuables
- Two chest pockets and two front pockets with snap closure
- Two front pockets with snap closures
- Gusseted cuff with added snap adjustment
- Center front zipper length: 28”
- Warm and soft fleece-lined Kollusion with a hood
- Wind and water resistant fabric with PU coating and synthetic wax
- Soft high-pile Italian fleece lining for warmth and superior comfort
- Taffeta sleeve lining with insulation
- Fleece-lined Hood