Pajar offers a truly distinctive look with their Davos Fur all-weather boot. Cow and goat fur upper. Treaded, grippy sole. Rustic D-ring laces. Toasty wool lining.
Over the years, PAJAR has developed and implemented techniques to improve their high quality boots. With the addition of a patented insulating mid-sole (Iso-Lana) made up of small air bubbles between layers of aluminum, felt, and wool, Pajar boots can withstand severe cold up to -74 degrees Celsius. All seams are tape-sealed and the adhesive construction further ensures the waterproof quality of the boots. PAJAR boots are produced in a wide range of styles, materials, and colours to keep up with fashion trends. They are advertised in consumer fashion magazines and have become a necessity for trendsetters.
- 100% Cow and Goat Fur and haircalf
- Dyed Goat Fur (Fur Origin: Italy)
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
- Memory Foam and removable insole